October 13, 2020
Keto cheesecake is made with GOOD TO GO Strawberry Macadamia Snack Bars for the crust and a naturally low sugar cheesecake filling.
- 6 GOOD TO GO strawberry macadamia nut bars
- 2 Tablespoons butter (or vegan butter), melted
- 32 oz Cream cheese, room temperature (vegan cream cheese works too)
- 1 1/4 cup Powdered Erythritol (erythritol must be powdered; can also use powdered monk fruit sweetener)
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line the bottom of a 9-inch spring form pan with parchment paper and set aside.
Make the crust: Combine GOOD TO GO bars and melted butter in the bowl of a food processor until crumbly. Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Bake crust for 10 minutes or until fragrant.
Make the cheesecake mixture: In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the cream cheese and powdered sweetener on medium speed until fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Scrape down the sides of the bowl if necessary. Lastly, mix in the lemon juice and vanilla. Mix just until combined. Pour mixture over baked crust and smooth the top with an off-set spatula. Tap the pan gently on the counter to remove any air bubbles.
Bake the cheesecake: Bake at 350 F for 50 to 55 minutes. The cheesecake is done when gently shaken the center jiggles slightly. Keep the cheesecake in the oven, turn the oven off and let the cheesecake cool for 1 hour in the oven before transferring it to the refrigerator to chill for 4 hours or overnight (do not remove the cake from the pan before chilling). Run a knife around the edge of the pan before removing the cheesecake. Top with fresh strawberries and macadamia nuts and serve cold.
Author: Haley D Williams
- Instagram/Facebook -@ifyougiveablondeakitchen
- Pinterest/Twitter - @haleydwilliams
Share this article: